Agile stregth of wonder: Officina Mirabilis structure and services
Costantly striving for a balance between conceptual strength and creative enthusiasm, Officina Mirabilis works side by side with companies, organizations and institutions to produce wondrous visions, build ethical messages and contents of great aesthetic and cultural value.
From the creation of the logo to advertising strategies, we also design TV-commercials, provide social-media consultancy and management, news-stories and press office for events.
Officina Mirabilis is an agile and well-structured company built on years of close relationships in the world of communication: this allows us to have an open structure and multivalent professional figures, so to guarantee maximum quality and efficiency with no waste.
In addition to our internal team, we can rely on a consolidated network of senior professionals in every communication sector, from photographers to videomakers, printing centers, models casting, up to corporate security services, legal compliance, and much more.
Each of the professionals who are active in and for Officina Mirabilis has a different expertise and specific areas of action, but they all share three principles:
- the centrality of the human factor (and humanistic in artistic and cultural terms);
- a deep love for nature (hence the choice of suppliers and technologies with an eco-sustainable approach);
- a strong ethical stance.
He has studied Philosophy at the University Federico II of Naples and cooperates with the Department of Political and Social Studies of the University of Salerno. He started working in the fields of publishing and international art press at a very young age, and is author of essays and critical writings on the relationship between art and communication. He is member of the board of the Centro Studi Diego Armando Maradona; executive member of ISKIAH project; founder of IL SUDPLUS; founder & creative director of Officina Mirabilis.
Coming from academic studies in Archeology and Art History, she is a passionate reader and museum addicted. After several years of experience in university department libraries, she finds herself catapulted for a decade into the Third Sector world, working in the organizational team of Down Syndrome Association (Campania Region). She has always been close to diversity, considering it a reason for enrichment and authentic growth. She brought her sensitivity and her artistic-cultural background to Officina Mirabilis as content curator. In 2020 she launches two ethical micro-influencer projects on Instagram: #NaturaMirabilis and #CulturaMirabilis.
We are experts in
- ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS FOR ETHICAL PRODUCTS
- COMMUNICATION FOR B2B AND B2C
- LOGOS, CORPORATE IDENTITY AND ICONOGRAPHY
- FASHION AND COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- EDUCATIONAL AND ADVERTISING VIDEOS
- CONTENTS OF HIGH AESTHETICAL AND CULTURAL VALUE
- STRATEGIES FOR PRESTIGE, NETWORKING AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY MANAGEMENT
- WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT, E-STORE AND WEB PLATFORMS
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL ADS
- COMMUNICATION FOR CULTURAL, ARTISTICAL AND TRAINING EVENTS
- INNOVATIVE TOURISTIC PROMOTION
- GLOCAL REBRANDING FOR INTERNATIONALISATION
- ACADEMIC AND ARTISTIC PUBLISHING
- PRINTING AND ENNOBLING
- PRESS OFFICE AND EVENT REPORTAGE
- SONIC LOGOS, SOUNDTRACKS AND SOUND DESIGN
What we do in collaboration with partners
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTION AND PROTECTION OF THE BRAND
- TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS FOR COMMUNICATION
- INNOVATIVE TOURISM OPERATIONS WITH GLOCAL RAY
- PRESS AND BINDING
Offset, digital, plotter, large format printing on non-paper supports, UV finishing, ennobling, art printing, industrial and artisanal bookbinding.
- EQUIPMENT AND DESIGN
For fairs, interiors, advertising signs.
Underwater or aerial video shooting; translations of communication materials in different languages; ecc.
What we don’t do
- WE DON’T DO MARKETING, BUT COMMUNICATION
- WE DON’T SELL ADVERTISING SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES
- WE DO NOT MAKE MIRACLES, BUT WONDERS!